- BR Type Plug-on neutral breaker box eliminates the pigtail connection providing time and labor savings
- Dedicated neutral bus for breaker connection
- In-board neutral bar increases gutter space to allow for professional installation of conductors
- Backed out neutral screws allows for quick connection of neutral and ground conductors
- Optimized knockout locations for additional access and easier to remove
- Self-leveling tabs allow for quick drywall offset and helps simplify installation
- Keyhole hanging feature allows for ease of cover installation for both top and bottom feed applications
- Rigid cover spine provides strength when twist outs are removed allowing for easier removal
- Eaton offers a full line of circuit breakers to meet all your protection needs including arc fault, ground fault, dual function and surge protection
"Quick, easy and clean describe the new plug-on neutral design attributes offered by Eaton. Time saving features offer a quick installation equating to less time on the job. Designed to maximize installation efficiency and to provide additional convenience allowing for an easy installation. New features that help ensure an aesthetically clean and professional installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.